Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I am concerned that I am not going to be able to lose at the rate I am planning on because I may be taking in too many calories considering those I burn to make that possible
I just calculated - and it looks like I ate about 1250 calories (being conservative - it could be more)
it looks like I burned about 565 calories. my 'sedentary burn' is calculated at either 1800 or 1900 calories
so I burned 2365-2465. minus 1000 means my equation would have worked even eating a couple hundred more calories. I thought I ate soo much more! I must have miscalculated earlier.
I may have had a couple more carrots, or a little more calories from the apple or whipped cream
well, will measure more carefully so as to agonize less in the future
we'll see how things look come next tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment