Thursday, January 8, 2009

Against my better judgement I jumped on the scales this morning (after my toast with pb and apple and coffee.) Even with breakfast and snack in my tummy and still feeling backed up, I weighed in at 148 pounds, which is pretty cool. I think I just weighed myself with a lot of food in my stomache the first time, so it wasn't truly 2 pounds of fat loss, but either way. my actual weekly weigh in is tuesday so I'm hoping to be a little less by then but we'll see. I still have to eat dinner and take another 30 minute walk, but here's what has happened plus the plan so far
Breakfast: 2 slices whole wheat toast with 1 T peanut butter
snack: apple
Lunch: 6oz tofu and vegetable stir fry with sesame seeds, orange
snack: 1 cup light soy milk with 6 small amaretti cookies
Dinner: 1 cup homemade split pea soup, salad with olive oil and vinegar

for exercise I have done: 30 min walking, 15 minute circuit training, 15 minute weight lifting and crunches

I would actually love to be 146 next tuesday, but I don't want to expect that because it will probably be a little less (and I will hit my goal either way)

No comments:

Post a Comment